Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Holiday post #2

WEDNESDAY

You may be reading this because you've heard about the overinspiring success of Holiday post #1, or maybe you're a stalker and you need to know about every last detail of my life :P. Either way I'm happy that this is being read.

On Monday morning I did my run again, but that was about the most exciting thing I did all day. I simply couldn't find anything to do. I ended up wasting lots of time on ICC and playing the flute for a bit.
At night I downloaded Game Maker. And I spent lots of time making a game which is suspiciously similiar to Winterbells. But it's fun - well, for a jason-designed game that is.

I spent most of yesterday learning basic C++ from a tutorial. It's the coolest thing ever, but the syntax is really frustrating to get used to. I made lots of programs, of which the factor finder and prime generator are my favourites. I'd be happy to send it to you if you're interested (whether it's possible to be interested is another matter...)

As a result of all this C++ work, I neglected to practise my flute much yesterday, and so I played really poorly at my flute lesson. At the start the teacher asked me to play my daily (more like yearly in my case) exercises for this little girl, and I played them okay, but I must've looked really uncomfortable or something because immediately afterwards my flute teacher said I looked nervous. The rest of the flute lesson was relatively pathetic too, and I stuffed up a lot of my pieces.

Today my alarm sounded at 6:05, but I turned it off and slept in till 11:00. Then we (mum + grandma + I) had yum cha for lunch (cnr Blackburn Rd/High Street Rd), where I realised that I got owned by Zhigen - it is called yin cha after all! After lunch we went to Oakleigh where I got a haircut from a friendly barber and got new buttons for my blazer and did all the stuff that I need to do. Because I missed my morning run, I ran home from Oakleigh, and in trying to take a shortcut home I ended up going way further. But I don't mind, that's exercise.

Tomorrow Derek & I are going to Zhigen's house + movie, that should be fun. Way better than staying home again :) Hope he doesn't make us watch star wars youtube clips haha :P

Mood: Excited, tired

Ever wanted to know how to solve a Rubik's cube? Or how to train your Runescape character faster? Then check this site out, it has lots of cool stuff in it: http://www.geniusprophecy.com/

2 comments:

Alana Chibnall said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Your actually happy a stalker is tracking you down? Sometimes, I start to wonder about the youth of today.

You did your run again? Jason wants to be TANK! Nah, keep running.

Oh, "It keeps getting better". You tried to learn C++. :O shock horror. New levels of nerdiness have been reached. "Keep up the good work"

Yeh. Great stuff. "(cnr Blackburn Rd/High Street Rd)"
Now the stalker that you don't care about knows were you live to within about 3km. And they know your ethnicity too. Even I could track you down from that!

You did all the stuff you need to do. Should have been needed.

If only the whole universe said, "But, i don't mind, that's exercise" Whenever people had a tantrum, they wouldn't care, whenever there was a fight, they wouldn't care. After all it's exercise isn't it?

Don't bag star wars, it's classic! Some of them are hilarious anyway.

Mood: As if you have moods. Aren't those too opposites anyway?

That advertising is pretty sad, and runescape? how could you do this to the world?