Saturday, September 27, 2008

Holiday post #3

SATURDAY

Here it is! The newest diary entry so far!

On Thursday I got up early, and played lots of 1-minute. Then, at 10:30 I was all ready to go, and realised my mum (who was at work) had my wallet. So I wasted 10 more minutes finding money, a student card and metcard. Fortunately the bus came quite quickly, as did the train. At 11:25 I was dinging the doorbell of Zhigen's house.

The house was huge (or rather, the garden was). After Zhigen showed me around, we watched that Robin Williams rapping thing ^o) and other weird stuff. (And I was made to drink some of the seemingly infinite supply of apple juice.) Then we played some basketball. Or I did at least, because Zhigen was eating.

Then Derek came, driving under an L plate. After I revealed Zhigen's hiding place, we went inside and watched the Turkey U16 World Youth championships dvd. Then Zhigen's mum took us to some obscure place - well, obscure to me because I can't remember where it was - to eat Yum Cha for lunch. We ordered way too much food, but somehow managed to eat most of it.

Then we went to Waverley Cinema to watch Mummy 2. It's an awesome movie, esp. when the mummy rips off his head to throw it at someone and then grows it back again :P. 'Soon after, mummies were found in Peru' haha

After the movie Zhigen's mum dropped Derek off at his house, and when we got to my house, I made Zhigen come in, and they had dinner at our house, after we played table tennis, and also after Zhigen owned me at darts :P.

Thanks for an awesome day Zhigen and Derek.


Yesterday was boring. Not worth writing about at all, unless you want to hear about how I scored 224 million in my game... In that case, I suggest you, umm, what was the phrase? Oh yeah, 'get a life'.

Today I tried to make a tic-tac-toe playing program, but failed. The stupid machine won't play any moves that aren't in the first row, so it plays 2 moves maximum and then stuffs up. >=[ I also spent lots of time looking for new songs. I'll publish a list of my songs soon.

I watched some of the AFL grand final, but found it too boring and went to play table-tennis with my dad instead. Halfway through we realised that the ball was cracking, so we looked for a new ball. After a while I found three under a bunch of wood leaning against the wall :)

Tomorrow:

Is Sunday.
We're going to see some strange Tulip display or something, with a few other family friends
Is Lily's birthday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At 10:30 you were ready to go, but didn't have your wallet? what is the meaning of this! If you were all ready to go, you could go without doing any more readying couldn't you? but surely picking up your wallet comes under that!!!

You were made to drink apple juice? Ouch! Torturers these days are using all kinds of methods, but apple-juice, thats innovative!

Seemingly infinite supplies of apple-juice? that's pretty awesome. Apple juice that doesn't seem to have an end. An unemptiable bottle. Well isn't that inconvenient. I have little doubt this has totally screwed up the work of 99% of today's scientist and much of that by those of the past.

"We played some basketball" What is the meaning of this? Only one person played? Do you have two beings in one body?

Go Zhigen, eating is much cooler than basketball.

Argh! Not the flying L -plate that hovers over Derek's car!!! Poor, bloke, say a few prayers and hopefully it won't crash on to him.

"The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor[3] is a 2008 American adventure film that follows The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. It was released on August 1, 2008 in the United States."

1+1+1=2?????
if there were two before it, wouldn't it logically follow that it was the third???

the phrase 'get a life'. I really can't be bothered commenting on how slavery is a serious issue and getting a life requires someone else to 'lose their life' because 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction' (Go Newton)

Yep. Music. My advice is to get the entire works of Basshunter. "All I ever wanted" is awesome.

Didn't watch the grand final! Today Tonight will be on your case!