Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Music List

Here is a list of my favourite songs (max. 1 per artist)
Notice that it is much better than Jamin's playlist :P

A Thousand Miles
Vanessa Carlton

Beat It
Fallout Boy

Beijing Welcomes You
Various

Better In Time
Leona Lewis

Bring Me To Life
Evanescence

California
Phantom Planet

Cry For You
September

Disturbia
Rihanna

Do You Hear The People Sing
Les Miserables

Everytime
Britney Spears

Feel Good Inc
Gorillaz

How Could This Happen To Me
Simple Plan

I Believe
Savage Garden

I Come From a Land Down Under
Men At Work

I Just Want You To Know
Backstreet Boys

I'm a Survivor
Destiny's Child

I'm Yours
Jason Mraz

Let It Be
The Beatles

Running
Evermore

Save Tonight
Eagle Eye Cherry

Skater Boy
Avril Lavigne

Smooth Criminal
Michael Jackson

Superman
Five For Fighting

Sway
Michael Buble

Thank You
Dido

The Hardest Part
Coldplay

This Love
The Veronicas

Time Of Your Life
Green Day

Where The City Meets The Sea
The Getaway Plan

Wonderwall
Oasis

Won't Go Home Without You
Maroon 5

You Will Only Break My Heart
Delta Goodrem


Please comment.

No comments: